Zennie62 on YouTube

Monday, October 10, 2016

Oakland Mayor Schaaf Counters MLB Commissioner Saying Both Raiders, A's Important, Not MLB Over NFL

Oakland Mayor Schaaf Counters MLB Commissioners Saying Both Raiders, A's Important, Not MLB Over NFL After I texted Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf regarding the comments of Bob Manfred, the Commissioner of Major League Baseball, and the idea that she prefers the MLB over the NFL, Libby texted me back saying "You know I haven't said that. Everything I've done proves that's not true. I want them both." Then she texted "It from what I said a while ago that more games = more economic impact." But Libby's position on that has not stopped her from working with the NFL to keep the Raiders. My video discusses that and the at times thorny relationship between Schaaf and Oakland Raiders Owner Mark Davis.

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative