Zennie62 on YouTube

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred Walks Back Comments On Oakland Mayor Schaaf And NFL Raiders

MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred Walks Back Comments On Oakland Mayor Schaaf And NFL Raiders The Mayor Of Oakland directly provided me with this email from MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred. I also show and read it aloud in the video: "Libby, I truly thought my comments on Oakland were clear, but let me try one more time. When I was asked about the Raiders, the first thing I said was that I was not offering any comment on the football situation in Oakland. I then said that you had been consistent with me that keeping Baseball was your "first priority", intending to convey that it was at the top of your crowded agenda. I wanted the press to understand how helpful you have been in the process. I then went out of my way to make clear that you have always expressed a desire to keep both teams (football and baseball) in Oakland. I did not intend to suggest that you favored baseball over football which is why I said I was not commenting on football. Please feel free to share this as you feel necessary. Rob"

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative