Zennie62 on YouTube

Monday, October 10, 2016

Chase Wiley Of ScienceC On YouTube Proves You Don't Need Millions Of Subs To Be On TV

Chase Wiley Of ScienceC On YouTube Proves You Don't Need Millions Of Subs To Be On TV I happened to watch "Harry", the new talk show by Harry Connick, Jr., and he featured a 14-year old YouTube Creator named Chase Wiley and his channel "ScienceChase". Well, you probably figured that ScienceChase has millions of subscribers, as did I, right? Well, I went to the channel and he has 9,563 subscribers! By contrast, I have over 34,280 subscribers! So I went to VidStatsX and learned he started the channel May 10, 2014 and has 78,664 views! By contrast, Zennie62 started on April 21, 2006 and has over 67 million views. So the fact is you don't need a million subscribers to get on TV as a YouTube Creator or YouTube Partner - you just need a good PR person or agency. Wow. Ok. Sign me up!

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative