Zennie62 on YouTube

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Eric Grubman Met With Oakland Raiders Officials Just Now

NFL EVP Eric Grubman just met with Oakland Raiders Officials at Raiders Headquarters. I caught up with him at Oakland Airport Southwest Terminal where he politely said "no comment". It seemed like a small meeting and Raiders President Marc Badain gave Grubman a ride to the airport. I didn't see any city or county officials at Raiders HQ - that doesn't mean they were not there. Eric Grubman also told me "they're not looking at your proposal" to which I said "I know that." "They're looking at something else," he said. As to what that "something else" is, is the question considering that New City Development's proposal was panned by city and county representatives.

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative