Zennie62 on YouTube

Saturday, March 7, 2015

If Jay Cutler To Oakland Raiders, Cutler Will Start

If Jay Cutler To Oakland Raiders, Cutler Will Start There is a rumor that Jay Cutler and Matt Forte will be headed to The Oakland Raiders. I don't believe that will happen in full, but I do hold value in the Cutler side of the idea. If the Raiders cut Matt Schaub then they will be without a veteran backup. Cutler gives them experience (though Matt McGloin is ready to start) but if Jay comes into the mix he will win the job flat out. Derek Carr needs a team that will invest it's time in developing him. The Raiders under Jack Del Rio don't seem to be that organization. I hope I am wrong but I doubt it. Stay tuned.



via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative