Zennie62 on YouTube

Thursday, January 22, 2015

YouTube Interview With President Obama - Thoughts

YouTube Interview With President Obama - Thoughts This is for Steve Grove of YouTube. I liked the interview with President Obama but I don't like that political YouTubers like myself were left out of it. Not even a chance to compete for the chance to interview the President. YouTube channels like The Young Turks and Zennie62 have been long time vloggers of the political scene. I have covered two Democratic Conventions and two Presidential Inaugurations. I'm on the White House Press List. The Young Turks has over $1.7 billion views and I have over 60 million views. YouTube, while I love it, seems to not want to be loyal to us long time YouTube Partners. Why? What did I do to deserve such treatment? What about other YouTubers who cover politics?



via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative